Itinerary Change - Highlights of the Med - Explorer 7/7/18

Stumbled across as post on a Facebook group that the itinerary change happened for 09/06/18 that Day 3 and 4 had swapped. Out of curiosity I went on the TUI website to see if ours had changed. At first glance appeared the same but then noticed that we are no longer going to Ajjacio, Corsica but Propriano, Corsica.

I understand itineraries can change but not received notification of such a change especially when Junes one is still going to Ajjacio, which was going to be an ideal location to be able to wheel my wife in here wheelchair down to the beach.

Anyone got any information on the Propriano port?

We received notification today of itinerary change on 26.5.18 Explorer highlights of the Mediterranean but still going to Ajjacio just days swopped. I thought this was coming as I had looked at several websites for info on ports and the dates were already different on those. If you look at somewhere such as “what’s in port.com” it should have some info for you

We’re on the same cruise as you, JayneyCul, but I haven’t yet received any change of itinerary. Admittedly it was under a week ago when we booked, so maybe the Tui admin hasn’t caught up to us yet.

Like you, I’ve seen it on other sites where day 3 and 4 (Ajaccio and Civitavecchia) are reversed, so guessed there would be a change coming. I’m glad I didn’t book any private trips/excursion based on Tui’s original itinerary!

I’ve just had another booking confirmation from Tui, with a copy of the original itinerary on it (Civitavecchia on day 3, Ajaccio on day 4) so maybe mine was correct all along?

That would probably be better for us, with a long days coach visit to Rome and Florence/Pisa separated by a quieter day on Corsica.

I’m looking forward to visiting them, whatever order they’re in.

:DWe have had 3 different itinerary for this cruise from tui now and we only booked in March! As we have visited most of the places many times before only booked 1 excursion to Tuscania through Tui so we really aren’t 2 concerned. Just looking forward to a good chill. The issue is whether to upgrade the drinks package or not? Decisions, decisions. Can’t wait for this cruise