Cinque Terre, Italy, private boat tour (from La Spezia)

GeezerCouple

We will be making a stop next spring in La Spezia.

Cinque Terre is at the top of DH's "to do" list, and we'll finally have a chance to spend some time there.

We are looking for recommendations for a *private* boat tour of Cinque Terre, from (and back to) La Spezia.

We might have another couple or two with us, but it might be just the two of us.

Due to slight mobility difficulties, although we could certainly spend some time on land there, too, we are primarily looking for something "by sea".

(Hiking, or train plus lots of walking, or such, probably won't work for us.)

Many thanks!

GC

Never heard of a private boat tour in CT. One would be great if they exist!

Be aware the CT is not really walking friendly, and depending how docking is done, it may not be easy to get ashore in the various towns for someone with mobility issues. The Ferry has it's challenges getting people ashore.

I used Joe Banana Limos to Cinque Terre the first time. The fellow was awesome. Last year I even stayed there for 3 nights. You will love it. I think a tour is a great way to see it the first time!!

I used Joe Banana Limos to Cinque Terre the first time. The fellow was awesome. Last year I even stayed there for 3 nights. You will love it. I think a tour is a great way to see it the first time!!

For a boat tour, which is what the OP asked for?

Hi,

While I do not have first hand knowledge, there are several day boat tours listed with high marks on TripAdvisor site....google TripAdvisor La Spezia, and look for things to do. They all seem to get good reviews.

I have been corresponding with a 3 hour trip from Portofino, costs €450 and can accommodate 6, to give you a price point.

Good luck

• 3 weeks later...

There is a ferry that goes from village to village where you can get on and off and even some that go express. I think we took one between Monterosso and Portovenere. That was wonderful as we got to sail past all the villages and had lovely views.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums