Little known GREAT cabin on Holland America Eurodam or Nieu Amsterdam

BeachShiba

My last cruise I could not afford a balcony and discovered on each of these ships on the Panorama level are 4 Ocean View cabins that are bigger than balconies, about $400 or more cheaper, look straight out the front of the ship with HUGE windows! I booked it last cruise and just booked it again for October 28th to the Eastern Caribbean and as a single, taxes included it was only a little over $1200! For a couple right now it is only around $1600. I had the best view coming into port and the cabin is bigger than a balcony. The cabin #'s are 10001 thru 10004. There are only 4 on the panorama level, as the rest of the cabins are balconies. I am enclosing pics for you. You can thank me later!

fullsizeoutput_2aa8.jpeg.f6c130809719e52fe3a3e2d06dbcb299.jpeg

My last cruise I could not afford a balcony and discovered on each of these ships on the Panorama level are 4 Ocean View cabins that are bigger than balconies, about $400 or more cheaper, look straight out the front of the ship with HUGE windows! I booked it last cruise and just booked it again for October 28th to the Eastern Caribbean and as a single, taxes included it was only a little over $1200! For a couple right now it is only around $1600. I had the best view coming into port and the cabin is bigger than a balcony. The cabin #'s are 10001 thru 10004. There are only 4 on the panorama level, as the rest of the cabins are balconies. I am enclosing pics for you. You can thank me later!

Please ignore the following comment.I can't seem to delete it. The answerto my question is given in your title. So sorry.

Wonderful information, but please give the cruise line and ship.

Please ignore the following comment.I can't seem to delete it. The answerto my question is given in your title. So sorry.

Wonderful information, but please give the cruise line and ship.

You cannot delete the post but a can delete / replace your comments in the post as long as it is within 20 minutes of your original posting. Simply go back to your post and hit edit and then use your cursor in reverse to to delete the comment you wish to erase. But since the post itself will remain, you will need to replace the edit with a new comment. Often you will see the word "deleted" on a post which typically means the original comment was erased and this word was added in place of any new comment.

Two questions for the OP: How was the motion in that location, both pitching and rolling?

In the evening/night, were you required to keep your curtains closed due to light coming from your cabin interfering with the Bridge watchkeepers' nighttime vision?