Confusion on Dining Options

Maeves Nana

I recently booked several cabins on the Seaside for next year. My travel agent said my dining choices where early or late for the main dining rooms. I am sure I had read on these boards that there are now three dining times per MDR yet the agent had no information on this. Does anyone know the real story and what the times are currently? I believe I was told, early as 5:15 and 5:30 and late as 7:30 and 7:45.

Thank you for any clarification you can provide.

You are correct. I talked to MSC agent (actually more than one when booking) and none of them knew there were 3 dining times. They only have the option for early or late dinner. I was told to pick one then change it when I get on the ship to the one I want. The last I seen it was 5:30, 7:45, 9:30.

You are correct. I talked to MSC agent (actually more than one when booking) and none of them knew there were 3 dining times. They only have the option for early or late dinner. I was told to pick one then change it when I get on the ship to the one I want. The last I seen it was 5:30, 7:45, 9:30.[/q

If you are Bella or even sometimes Fantastica there is no guarantee they will//can change your dining time

You are correct. I talked to MSC agent (actually more than one when booking) and none of them knew there were 3 dining times. They only have the option for early or late dinner. I was told to pick one then change it when I get on the ship to the one I want. The last I seen it was 5:30, 7:45, 9:30.[/q

If you are Bella or even sometimes Fantastica there is no guarantee they will//can change your dining time

Yes but they have 3 dining times instead of 2 so several people will not have the dining times they think they will. Was told they have been changing dining times very easily on the Seaside.

Yes but they have 3 dining times instead of 2 so several people will not have the dining times they think they will. Was told they have been changing dining times very easily on the Seaside.

There was 3 dining times when we sailed in Apr we were given 6:15 in Seashore and asked for a 7:15 or 7:30 in either dining room and were told no. There was quite a few people trying to get those same dining times when we were there and they were also told no. We settled on the 6:15 and booked all of our shows for 8pm and it worked out

How are they able to have a 6:15 time and a 7:15 or 7:30? Doesn't seem to allow enough time to complete your meal. Does anyone have the current dining times for each MDR?

Ipanema dining room 5.15, 7.15 and 9.15.

Seashore dining room 5.30, 7.30 and 9.30