Memorial Day Free Balcony Upgrade + Unlimited Free Drinks - Crazy Deal!

sfaaa

Memorial Day Cruise Deals 2018

Free Balcony Upgrade - Limited Time Offer!

Book a Balcony stateroom at the same price as an Inside stateroom with the Bella Experience!

Ship: MSC Divina

Cruise Dates: October 28, 2018 - February 21, 2019

Length: 10 & 11-nights

Destination: Exotic Caribbean islands, including Oranjestad, Aruba; Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis; Cartagena, Colombia and more!

Perks: $99 per person deposit & kids 11 & under sail free on most sailings*! (excludes Dec. 20 & 30 cruises)

Included with your cruise: the Drinks On Us Package**, enjoy a selection of bottled & draft beers, house wines by the glass, house brands of vodka, rum, gin, whiskey, and non-alcoholic beverages for the duration of your cruise!

Free balcony upgrade, unlimited free drinks, 5% discount, $50 OBC booking through online big box TA, 10k extra reward points using Amex. It's like Xmas in May. How can you say No to a deal like this.

Excellent deal so we could not resist booking for November. We loved MSC last time. Just wish it was the Yacht Club again but can't complain. A few days of relaxation before the holidays. :)

Free balcony upgrade, unlimited free drinks, 5% discount, $50 OBC booking through online big box TA, 10k extra reward points using Amex. It's like Xmas in May. How can you say No to a deal like this.

Yipeeeee. Exactly how I feel!

I just booked a 10 nights on the Divina, unlimited drinks, $50.00 OBC pp for $1379.00..... I am so happy I saw this post...

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Holy Crap!!!! I booked this special at 6am this morning. There were at least 50 cabins available. There are now NINE left. Flying off the shelf. How can you beat it? I already booked the Mervaglia and had no intention on booking another MSC at this time...but how can you beat it???

Sfaaa,

We are cruising on Nov 8th with my three children and Mother-in-law. We went from two B2 cabins to two B1 cabins with a total saving of $2961! Sad to give up my Aft cabin, but the difference will be paying for our Transatlantic Cruise in March with some dollars to spare. Thank you so very much.

Courtney

Holy Crap!!!! I booked this special at 6am this morning. There were at least 50 cabins available. There are now NINE left. Flying off the shelf. How can you beat it? I already booked the Mervaglia and had no intention on booking another MSC at this time...but how can you beat it???

I am just glad my TA acted fast and got us upgraded! We were already booked for 21 days in an inside but hey I will take a balcony upgrade for the same price!

I am booked on NYE Cruise Armonia my aft outside O2 cabin dropped almost $500. I saw this on Friday and TA got me the deal. $2300 for 3 adults 7 nights to MoBay, GC, Cozumel and overnight in Havana during New Year’s Eve week. Can’t beat it.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums