Fantasy Thanksgiving Cruise 2015

$hip$hape

What am I doing wrong?

I'm looking for information on the Disney Fantasy cruise for November 21st, 2015.

Is it sold out and no longer listed?

Also, if it's sold out, why don't I see a CC roll call or any other information for this date ?

Edited by $hip$hape

How many people are you trying to book and what are their ages?

I doubt it's sold out but it could be a lifeboat/nursery/kids club capacity issue.

I was looking for information for my sister and brother-in-law(grandparents and first time cruisers).

Their daughter(and grand-kids) booked months ago, and now THEY are looking to join the cruise.

It just seems odd that there is no listing of the Nov. 21st cruise on the Disney site or another on-line TA.

If I was in their shoes, I would try to book a GTY and wait.

However with no listing of this date they cannot even apply. I think it's sold out, and they are out of luck.

As far as the CC roll-call, maybe Disney cruisers are not as active?

Edited by $hip$hape

I can see it fine when I try and search for two adults in a room. There are only verandah rooms available though.

Thanks for checking...

I can NOW see the information I was looking for.

It seems, when I checked early this morning, the Disney site was not working correctly?:o Maybe it was me.

Hmm, $4,600. for grandparents to go on a cruise with a boatload of kids... (not my cup of tea :eek:) :)

However, to each their own. (Our upcoming Hawaiian cruise seemed too "boring" for them to join us.)

I'll get back to them to see what sister has decided.

Thanks again,

Michael

Edited by $hip$hape

Holiday cruises book early and people sometimes cancel as the penalty date approaches. As noted' date=' I can find it for 2 adults in a verandah. If they want to assure a cabin, book that now. Then keep looking--they can adjust to another cabin type if it opens up.[/quote']

Thank you; good advice. And if/or THEY want to cancel, they can always back out before penalty date.