VIP Express 4/22/18 and 4/29/18 Hobby to Galveston roundtrip

cados66

We sail on the Breeze out of Galveston on 4/22. It was our first time out of Galveston. I researched our options for getting back and forth from Hobby. I decided to give VIP Express a chance. I was a bit hesitant because the limited reviews. I was very happy and satisfied with the service provided. I called Emanuele and gave him the basic details, he was on a shuttle run so he setup a call back time. When he returned my call we set everything up. He offered to pick us up at our hotel saving a trip back to Hobby. Set pick up for 11-11:30am, called us at 8:30 to offer an early pickup, I decline as my wife was still sleeping. He called again at 10:45 to let me know he would be there around 11:15. Arrived as promised loaded our bags offered us cold water and off we went. Emanuele pointed out so landmarks along the way. He use his knowledge of the area to avoid getting us stuck waiting on the train. He dropped us off at the terminal at noon went over were to meet the following Sunday. Emanuele called me early Sunday morning to touch base. He kept in contact during disembarkation which turn into minor disaster due to a combination of customs have computer problems and Carnival loading lots of extra equipment for all the entertainment on the chartered cruise that followed us. We finally got out and to the shuttle around 10:30. Emanuele greeted us with a smie and some cold water and let us know we were waiting on a group of 7. After checking with the other group he offer to take us back to Houston. We declined as we were in no hurry and didn't want the other group to wait if things started moving. The entire wait Emanuele was very apologetic and concerned about our wait, but I understood the situation and had no real plan other than drive around sightseeing till our late evening flight. The other group finally cleared customs, we loaded up and headed to Houston. We stopped at Rudy's BBQ to drop the 7 before he dropped us off at Alamo rental. He then went back to pickup the 7 and take them Bush International. VIP Express is new about just over a year in business but Emanuele has quite a bit of experience working for other shuttle service. He is easy to reach,very accommodating, and eager to please. I am glad I gave the small business owners a chance, he really provide a very personalized service. I will definitely use VIP Express next time I am in Houston/ Galveston area.

We used them also the same week however we were on Liberty of the Seas. Nothing but positive dealings with Emanuel. Everything that original poster mentioned happened to us also. We would definitely use this service again.