First Med Cruise....need help with time!

firstcruiserDB

Believe me, I've searched for this quick answer, and I'm not finding this info anywhere!

We will be on the Jewel out of Civitavecchia this fall. I'm setting up the transfers now, and I'm not sure what time to arrive at the port. Ship sails at 5pm. We always like to arrive early (10:30-11am) on our Carib cruises to be able to enjoy the ship on embarkation day.

Any idea what time the Jewel begins boarding?

Thanks!

First of all, name of the ship is important. Jewel of the Seas or NCL Jewel?

The reason is that the different cruise lines have different boarding policies. But they don't change much worldwide, so they will be similar to other places you have boarded. I am going to take a wild guess, and say about noon, as that is pretty common. But you could ask on the board for whichever cruise line you are sailing, as it is a cruise line policy issue, not an Italy issue.

Remember you will need to be on board 90-120 minutes prior (another variable among cruise lines) to sailing.

Believe me, I've searched for this quick answer, and I'm not finding this info anywhere!

We will be on the Jewel out of Civitavecchia this fall. I'm setting up the transfers now, and I'm not sure what time to arrive at the port. Ship sails at 5pm. We always like to arrive early (10:30-11am) on our Carib cruises to be able to enjoy the ship on embarkation day.

Any idea what time the Jewel begins boarding?

Thanks!

We have asked to be picked up at 11:00 for the Jewel of the Seas. Our hotel is by the Pantheon. I’m pretty sure we will see you on board!

I would offer a lift, but there’s 6 people and the driver.