XBox Hook-up

Grandma of 4

To answer your queston:

The tvs do have an additional hdmi input and you can switch the source by using the remote.

We did not try an xbox (just a mac) but I don‘t see why it should not work.

I read previously on the forum that the alternative input jacks have been disabled on MSC ships. I cannot confirm that from personal experience. Ken

Maybe see if someone is doing a live review?? Or the roll calls for up coming cruises and ask of someone will check and get back to you?

Thank you for this suggestion. I will keep an eye out for hopefully an upcoming live post.

Thank you for this suggestion. I will keep an eye out for hopefully an upcoming live post.

I just boarded today and this can be done but it takes a bit of work. The remote won’t allow you to change input when you first turn the tv on. There is a cord that looks like a telephone cord from the wall that hooks into the tv. You must unplug this cord from the tv. Then power off the tv and turn back on. The remote will now allow you to change inputs. It’s tight behind the tv and the tv doesn’t move so you have to use some finesse to get the hdmi cord plugged in. I just did this to hook up my laptop. I keep movies on the laptop so I can watch while I go to bed. I was excited to get this working today and thought I would share with you.