Onboard Booking OBC

suzyluvs2cruise

As far as I know there is OBC for booking onboard for Le Club Voyage members. I don’t know, though, if it applies to booking on board Royal Caribbean. If you’ve cruised with Celebrity and/or Azamara you will be an LCV member. If you have a Celebrity Captain Club membership number, that will be the same as your LCV number.

I would email LCV to ask them at LeClubVoyage@Azamara.com ( if you are in the US or Canada) or LeClubVoyageUK@Azamara.com (if in U.K.)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

As far as I know there is OBC for booking onboard for Le Club Voyage members. I don’t know, though, if it applies to booking on board Royal Caribbean. If you’ve cruised with Celebrity and/or Azamara you will be an LCV member. If you have a Celebrity Captain Club membership number, that will be the same as your LCV number.

I would email LCV to ask them at LeClubVoyage@Azamara.com ( if you are in the US or Canada) or LeClubVoyageUK@Azamara.com (if in U.K.)

That was how we used to reach Nicole. I wonder who is answering those emails now...

Ivi

Thanks.....I did email....no response yet.

Sent from my SM-J727T using Forums mobile app

I have booked two Azamara cruises while on Royal ships, the most recent on Freedom on the Sea on May 6 this year. This is for a November 2018 Quest sailing.

The Next Cruise rep wasn't familiar at all with Azamara. Her first quote was nearly $2,000 more than I had just seen on the Azamara web site. The ship was docked in Ft. Lauderdale, so she called someone in Miami to talk her through the booking.

We ended up receiving $200 OBC, the 7% Le Club Voyage discount and correct pricing on the cruise.

I asked about getting the $300 OBC for booking during the first half of the cruise and was told Royal doesn't do that.

So we are 2 for 2 in getting the OBC for booking onboard Royal ships.

Good luck!

Onboard Credit

Currency

Guest 1

Guest 2

Guest 3

Guest 4

Total

USD $100.00 $100.00 $ $ $200.00

Currently on Royal Caribbean ship. Booked an Azamara cruise for February on Monday. No OBC offered for booking on board like we've had before. Next Cruise office is checking on it.

Hoping someone can let me know if policy has changed? Or should we be able to get OBC?

Yes, you should get OBC. It’s $200 per stateroom and an extra $100 if booked in the first half of the cruise. You should let the person onboard know that code CRUISENOW should be used to get $200 and CRUISENOW2 to get the $300 if appropriate. If it is still not sorted when you leave the ship then pursue it when you are back and mention the promo codes above. They can amend it back in the office if it’s wrong.

Phil

Edited by excitedofharpenden

Thanks for all the help, answers and links. Onboard Next Cruise rep still says no OBC but Le Voyage rep replied to my email and gave us $200 OBC. I've asked about the additional OBC for booking on day 2 of our 7 day cruise. Waiting to hear back.

Great news - I hope you told the onboard rep!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the great information in this thread! I am going on a Royal Caribbean cruise in September and plan to book a South Africa Azamara Dec 2020 cruise while onboard. I am taking all this information with me in case the RCI NextCruise rep needs help.