Memorial weekend sale in the US

laurieb

Prices did not go up for this weekend's promotion; I cancelled and rebooked our Feb 21 2019 cruise for the additional obc. It cost me 100.00 but I now have 650.00 OBC instead of just 150.00. As of today the Le Club OBC is still included on the cruise

Prices did not go up for this weekend's promotion; I cancelled and rebooked our Feb 21 2019 cruise for the additional obc. It cost me 100.00 but I now have 650.00 OBC instead of just 150.00. As of today the Le Club OBC is still included on the cruise

What is the Le Club OBC?

What is the Le Club OBC?

If you book a cruise when on board as a member of Le Club Voyage (basically someone who has sailed on Azamara (or Celebrity)) you get OBC - $300 if you book in the first half of the cruise and $200 if in the second half.

This page of Azamara’s website tells you about Le Club Voyage https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme/member-benefits

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Not quite.

Everyone who books onboard gets the onboard credit,not just repeat cruisers.

I suppose technically everyone onboard would be an LCV member by the end of the cruise anyway but the booking terms and conditions make no mention of LCV in relation to the OBC.

What LCV members get is a discount determined by their level of loyalty.

If you book a cruise when on board as a member of Le Club Voyage (basically someone who has sailed on Azamara (or Celebrity)) you get OBC - $300 if you book in the first half of the cruise and $200 if in the second half.

This page of Azamara’s website tells you about Le Club Voyage https://www.azamaraclubcruises.co.uk/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-programme/member-benefits

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Is this new? I remember getting the LCV discount and some promotional OBC when booking on board, but I do not remember the LCV OBC.

Ivi

Thanks for the explanations. When the OP said "As of today the Le Club OBC is still included on the cruise" I didn't realize she was talking about a credit for booking onboard. I thought there might be a new OBC for LCV members.

With the included LCV internet minutes reduced and the LCV bags of laundry reduced by half, it was probably too much to hope for.:(

Thanks for the explanations. When the OP said "As of today the Le Club OBC is still included on the cruise" I didn't realize she was talking about a credit for booking onboard. I thought there might be a new OBC for LCV members.

With the included LCV internet minutes reduced and the LCV bags of laundry reduced by half, it was probably too much to hope for.:(

I erred in calling it LCV OBC; it's a quarterly OBC offer by Azamara on certain cruises, not for bookings made onboard but for all bookings.