Picture-A-Week 2018 - Week 24

pierces

Pictures taken between Monday, June 11 and Sunday, June 17.

Rules:

This isn't a contest.

Prizes will not be awarded.

The idea is to get folks out using their cameras for more than vacation and toddler birthdays.

Post one. Post many. Up to you.

Have fun with your camera.

Share your fun with others.

The fun is your prize and it's a good one!

Last week's "Progress" led directly to this week's photo. The S**** hole (shelf hole) as described in last week's story has been a blight on my office space since my office space has been an office space. As with any out-of-the-way surface, the three too-tall shelves were a magnet for anything that could be "put away later". If you’re wondering why there aren't any "before" pictures. it’s simply because it was an embarrassment I didn't want any record of. We now have a tiny espresso bar with a hidey-hole for the shredder and some storage for office products, chargers, cables and the 1000 other items that are so very easy to stack on the handiest flat surface.

S**** Hole

p2925047539-5.jpg

Dave

Monday of this photo week, I was on my last day of my Disney World summer vacation - it was raining off and on a lot during the day, and I was at Epcot that day...so most of my shots were taken indoors on various rides:

Roman soldier talking with a senator:

original.jpg

Sistine Chapel ceiling being painted by some random painter guy:

original.jpg

Anna and Elsa singing *that* song that all parents of girls between 5 and 13 probably want to poke out their eardrums just thinking about it:

original.jpg

Wood carving of a Norwegian viking warrior god:

original.jpg

Last week's "Progress" led directly to this week's photo. The S**** hole (shelf hole) as described in last week's story has been a blight on my office space since my office space has been an office space. As with any out-of-the-way surface, the three too-tall shelves were a magnet for anything that could be "put away later". If you’re wondering why there aren't any "before" pictures. it’s simply because it was an embarrassment I didn't want any record of. We now have a tiny espresso bar with a hidey-hole for the shredder and some storage for office products, chargers, cables and the 1000 other items that are so very easy to stack on the handiest flat surface.

S**** Hole

p2925047539-5.jpg

Dave

You do beautiful work.

Looks like another great project Dave - are you sure you have the right day-job???

I really don't. Every week I apply for the "Lottery Winner" position but they keep rejecting my application.

Sigh...

Dave