SEALION encounter

Nextholiday?

Are you talking about in Puerto Vallarta? If so, it's not near port at all. It's quite a ways away in Nuevo Vallarta. It seems like it was about a 40 minute or so drive. I'm pretty sure a taxi wouldn't make sense.

Vallarta Adventures runs the sea lion and dolphins experiences (at the same location), and they do have an office in Puerto Vallarta, but I'm not sure they provide individual transportation way out there. The day I was with the sea lions those not with the cruise line had driven themselves there. You could contact Vallarta Adventures and ask about transportation options.

Now if you were talking about another port, never mind...

Sea lions are some big animals. I've swam with dolphins before and the dolphin experience was more peaceful. Sea lions are noisy, smelly, and a bit scary. I'm glad I did it but wouldn't do it again. They kiss you, hug you, and even jump over the top of you.

It's a small number of folks that can be in the pool at the same time so certainly space is limited. People cancel excursions once they get on the ship so you may still have a chance to go with the cruise line.

we are running into same info our family of 11 are trying to go to the aquaventure water park same place for dolpins and sealions but park doesn't provide transportation either does the excursion and tour companies maybe someone can give us some ideas

we are running into same info our family of 11 are trying to go to the aquaventure water park same place for dolpins and sealions but park doesn't provide transportation either does the excursion and tour companies maybe someone can give us some ideas

The aquaadventure park you are talking about is different from the one cruiselines offer. Cruiselines do exclusive business with Vallarta Adventures. Cruiseline often book all times and Vta Adventures doesnot do bookings from private persons coming from the cruiseships.