Whale Watching Question

DiMar

Cruising Mexican Riviera in January and was wondering which stop is best for whale watching. Also would like suggestions on tour companies that people have had good experience with. :)Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We used Whale Watch Cabo a few years ago. They were AMAZING! Our guide was a marine biologist and knew so much about the whales. They also went further out than any other boats giving you a better view of the whales. They were very respectful of their space and not intrusive. They were a bit more expensive than others, but they did provide everyone with a link to all of the photos for free.

Next time we are in Cabo we will be booking with them.

You’re going to love it. It’s definitely something to see at least once in a life time . We loved the sailing experience as well and the crew was wonderful . Great drinks , food and service [emoji108]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...

Cabo for sure. We did the Zodiac whale watching tour in Cabo last Febuary and it was awesome!

We saw so many whales and they were so close I swear we could reach out and touch them. After we were done watching whales our zodiac cruised home along the shoreline and it was beautiful.. loved it.

If that sounds interesting book it right away because it filled up fast and I had to bug the desk multiple times a day for cancellations so I could get in. Have fun!