LHR terminal 3 business class lounge

liptastic

We are booked BA business class. We have been twice to the Galleries lounge in T3. Not as good an experience as T5.

Wondering if anyone knows what other code share business class lounge we would be eligible to access prior to boarding .

Thanks for any suggestions and input. Jean.

Assuming you do not have oneworld Emerald status (BA Gold/AA Executive Platinum etc.) then you can access any of the business class lounges operated by oneworld carriers. BA, American Airlines, Qantas and Cathay Pacific all have business class lounges in Terminal 3.

Which is best is largely subjective but I love the new style Cathay Pacific lounges, of which LHR is one. My oneworld Emerald status allows me in the first class side so I personally can't speak to the business class side but it is supposed to be nearly as excellent as the first class side which I rate as one of the best lounges at Heathrow.

The general consensus is the Cathay Pacific and Qantas lounges are best, BA being a little below and AA being the worst.

No. BA Silver is oneworld Sapphire status. To access the first class lounge you need to either be flying in first class or have oneworld Emerald status (regardless of class of travel).

• 4 weeks later...