Help needed for first timer!

RDHmama

Hello, I really hope I'm posting this to the correct board. I recently booked our first cruise. We'll be stopping at Nassau on March 21, 2019. Through my research, I learned that we can access Allantis Aquadventure park by booking a night at Comfort Suites. I quickly got to looking up quotes for this hotel. We are a family of 4-- 2 adults, 2 teens ages 17, 16. So far the best quote by far has been from Priceline. Total with taxes and fees will be $300. This is about half of what I was quoted from other sites and seems to be too good to be true. It is my understanding that this quote is based on double occupancy. Does this mean that the third and fourth person (or kids) will not get access to the included amenities including Atlantis aquaventure? Does anytime have experience with booking this hotel through Priceline? I'm afraid if I booked we will check into the hotel only to find out that our kids do not get room keys and therefore cannot get Atlantis wristbands.

Screenshot_20180923-115847_Chrome.thumb.jpg.e33eee3900db2bf1e4e2f387750dc806.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app

Put in 4 adults, and then you will get a higher price, but your kids will get access. Book two, you get wristbands for two.
Thanks! That's what I was thinking. Have you done anything like this? If so were you hit work any additional hidden charges when you checked in in?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Forums mobile app