Cozumel, Mexico

tanj0870

We love Playa Del Carmen and we generally take the short ferry trip over to the mainland to spend the day on 5th Ave in Playa. One Caveat, the ferry is referred to as the "Vomit Comet" and the reference is well earned. It is an extremely rough ride in a somewhat cramped area on bench seating. Take your Dramamine or put on a Scopalomine patch.

Has anyone done the dune buggy and beach break through ncl?

How was it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

We did this private tour, was excellent.

Greetings From Cozumel Cruise Excursions,

Thank you for your interest in our East Coast Cozumel ATV Adventure With Lunch at a Seaside Resort. We are currentlyshowing availability for your arrival date for our 8:30am,10:30am. 12:30pm.

This tour is one of the most excitingexcursions offered in Cozumel as it combines a heart pounding ride on anATV along Cozumel’s beautiful East Coast Seaside and inland Jungle, followed bylunch and relaxation at a great seaside resort very near to your cruise shipport.

Our tour meets within walking distance ofthe Puerto Maya Pier and International Piers, where most all ships in CozumelDocks. From here we transport you through town to the East Side of theisland where you will begin your thrilling ride to Mescalitos and east alongthe wind swept and rugged seaside offroad. This drive only takes approx.20mins.

Here our guides will get you all set onyour ATV and go over all the safety aspects of your vehicle and your ride andthen we are off! The drive to the La Palma Ruin is approximately 35minutes and is a fast, fun, and wild ride.

This ATV ride is along the East coastmixes spectacular seaside views with plush jungle trails. Once at theruin your guide will give you a brief Mayan History lesson. Throughout thiswild ride you will have many opportunities to take some amazingphotos.

Following our stop at the ruin we make thethrilling ride back to our starting location where we will transport you backto town for your seaside lunch at the El Cid Resort.

Your lunch will include Fajitas, Rice,Beans, Chips, Authentic Tortillas and Fresh Mexican Salsa. Please notethat bottled ice water is provided throughout the tour.

Following lunch you are welcome to relaxseaside or poolside. This is a huge attraction for many who want to stayclose to the ship, but still have time to kick back and relax for a few hoursbefore heading back. The resort does have a bar for any additionalbeverages you may wish to purchase during your stay.

Our tour meets within walking distance ofthe Puerto Maya Port and The International port as is a location that is safeand simple to get to. Your confirmation email will provide specificdetails. From our meeting location we will transport you in our SafariVan across the island to the ATV Vehichles and the start of your thrilling ATVride.

We provide helmets and safety goggles(optional) for your ATV ride. Our professional guides will give you asafety orientation and assist you with the operation of the ATV's. They are very easy to operate and safe when you follow the instructions of ourguides. Beginners are welcome and do very well on the ATV's.

Your ATV tour is approx 3hrs, however asadvised, there is no rush to leave the resort and your tour includes access tothe resort’s pool and beach area so you can extend this tour as long as youlike.

You must wear closed toed shoes for thistour.

We will make sure that yourselected tour time works well with your port times and our guides willalways get you back to your ship with plenty of time to spare. Weguarantee that!

The cost of your East Coast ATV Adventureis $75usd for an adult single rider, $65usd for an adults Double rider,and just $28usd for a child riding with an adult. You must be 18 years ofage to ride as a single rider and 6 years of age to ride with an adult.

Please note that prices quotedon this reservation request reply and on our site are only guaranteed for24hrs, and after that time are subject to change. To ensure you receivethe quoted price on this request letter please submit your request within 24hrs. If you wait beyond 24 hrs, please check back so that we canre-confirm pricing and availability.

Your trip begins with transportationprovided from our meeting location which is within walking distance ofboth the Puerto Maya and International piers where most all ships docks. If you are arriving at Punta Langosta pier you can easily arrange a very shorttaxi ride will get you there in minutes. (Approximately $8usd for up to 4people)

Please note that arranging thistransportation from these ports is safe and easy to do. Cozumel is a verysafe island and taxis are lined up a mile everywhere you look.

Specific meeting instructions and paymentdetails will be provided with the confirmation email we send you followingreceipt of your secure reservation.

This trip is not appropriate for childrenunder 6. You must be at least 18 years of age to drivethe ATV's, and hold a valid drivers license. Abeginner’s license is also acceptable. The total weight of bothpassengers should not exceed 350lbs. This excursion is notrecommended for persons with heart problems, asthma, or any serious medicalconditions, or who are pregnant.

Our ATV ADVENTURE is one of the mostpopular tours available in Cozumel and is often sold out weeksand at times months in advance. Because space on this excitingadventure is limited please book early to avoid disappointment due tounavailability of the excursion.

Climb aboard our Cozumel ATV Adventure andlet the good times roll!

To confirm your reservation please followthe link below to our SSL secure/encrypted reservation page. A 30% Deposit is required in order to secure your reservation (fullyrefunded in case of inclement weather cancellations or Ships not calling intoport, please refer to our Terms of Reservation by visiting our website http://www.cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/Terms.htm

The balance is due at time of excursion incash or traveler check only.

https://cozumelcruiseexcursions.com/ATVBeachSecure.htm

Please note, the secure link above has beentested and is in full working order. There are certain email

Highly recommend Mr Sanchos. It’s an all day beach resort with unlimited food and drink for $55, only a $5 deposit to hold. It has a swim up bar too as well as a few add ons if you want like an inflatable bouncy thing in the water for younger crowd as well as things like jet skis and atvs.

Just returned from Cozumel from our cruise last week- we did Nachi Cocom which was a pretty decent all inclusive beach club. Pretty quiet (except for the drunks in the afternoon ;) ), plenty of shade (but also sun), food was decent and drinks were as well- I stuck mainly to beer and they had an impressive selection of Mexican beers to choose from. The beach itself was beautiful with crystal clear water. They also sold extras like snorkeling trips, massages, etc- all seemed reasonable pricing without too much hassle if you were not interested

Playa Mia was horrible

Chankanaab was great

What was horrible about Playa Mia?

I'm thinking of going there because they include use of hobie cats. I can't find anywhere else that does, except for all inclusive hotels which are at least twice the price of the basic entrance to Playa Mia. We will be in port from 11am-7pm so I can have a large late breakfast on the ship and return for dinner. And with the UBP I won't need drinks. So except for some bottled water to stay hydrated, all I need is a boat to sail to have a good time ashore.

What was horrible about Playa Mia?

I'm thinking of going there because they include use of hobie cats. I can't find anywhere else that does, except for all inclusive hotels which are at least twice the price of the basic entrance to Playa Mia. We will be in port from 11am-7pm so I can have a large late breakfast on the ship and return for dinner. And with the UBP I won't need drinks. So except for some bottled water to stay hydrated, all I need is a boat to sail to have a good time ashore.

Small, dirty, run down, nasty food, beach not very nice (a LOT of seaweed and rocks), everything cost extra