Bob Marley Resort and Spa in Nassau

happychippy

I just recently returned Saturday from my cruise, and Friday while in port, I spent my day at the Bob Marley Resort and Spa in Nassau. Off the Beaten Path excursion but I found it super cool. As a music and history lover I thought it would be worth checking out. I booked independently online, and they picked me up at the pier. It was about a 30 minute shuttle ride. This was like a private "Villa" for the day. Smaller courtyard when you walk in, and small reception area with a gift shop. After checking me in, they took me on a short tour and showed me around and gave me a little history of the family and property, then I enjoyed the Pools and beach area all to myself. There was a jacuzzi, and 2 small private pools. I've been to Nassau more than 10 times and was just looking for a different type of excursion. It's not a large "Resort" but it's something unique if you are looking for something different.

I didn't know this was offered as an excursion. What was the cost and who did you book through?

I booked online with this website called Resort for a Day. It included roundtrip transportation and lunch. $99.00 each

http://www.resortforaday.com/Bob-Marley-Resort-Day-pass-p/nsnamrt.htm

Edited by happychippy
updated