Bliss September 22!

T4raegirl

We are currently aboard in a Haven connecting stateroom and having the time of our lives! We feel extra swanky in the Haven and definitely spoiled. We cannot figure out how some other posts had so many complaints. The food it amazing, the ship is gorgeous and the staff is perfect! We have a butler, the nicest little lady ever! The ship has so many little nooks and areas to appeal to all audiences and break up crowds. The only truth that remains, yes the elevator situation stinks! Takes forever! Shoot us some questions and we will try to answer!

Edited by T4raegirl
spelling

We are currently aboard in a Haven connecting stateroom and having the time of our lives! We feel extra swanky in the Haven and definitely spoiled. We cannot figure out how some other posts had so many complaints. The food it amazing, the ship is gorgeous and the staff is perfect! We have a butler, the nicest little lady ever! The ship has so many little nooks and areas to appeal to all audiences and break up crowds. The only truth that remains, yes the elevator situation stinks! Takes forever! Shoot us some questions and we will try to answer!

I impulsively booked a last minute cruise on Bliss (Oct 13). Got a great price! No Haven though. Going back and reviewing all the Bliss reviews. Looks like a beautiful ship. Have fun! Keep posting!!

I have a silly question... let the eye rolls begin [emoji12]

Does the Starbucks on board have pumpkin spice and/ or pumpkin scones? Thanks in advance, I understand if you don’t have time to answer

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They have Pumpkin Spice and they take gift cards or your Starbucks app!!!!