Which hotel in Ft Lauderdale with FLL pickup shuttle and shuttle to Miami cruise port

ddlb

If anyone would like to give me the name of the hotel/motel they have stayed at in Ft Lauderdale that picked up at FLL and shuttled in the morning to the Miami Cruise Port I would sure appreciate it. I read the reviews on a couple that offer the packages for this and they were not very good. I would really appreciate it is you were happy with what you booked in the past. Thank you so much!

I don't think there are FLL hotels that shuttle to the Miami cruise port. You will find plenty that shuttle from FLL airport. I think you're going to have to Uber the next morning to Miami. That's what we did. Its no problem at all. Easy Peasy.

So pick any FLL airport hotel with a hotel shuttle. Then the next morning call your Uber.

Jiffy Jeff was awesome, clean black Mercedes vans, friendly professional service coming and going.

SAS picked us up late and communication was poor. I'd given us extra time to arrive so we were fine for the cruise.

Both companies picked us up at the Marriott Spring Hill Suites. The hotel offers a complimentary shuttle from FLL to the hotel. It is also walking distance to a large shopping center: Dave & Busters, restaurants, shopping, nail salon. Very easy to run last minute errands or pick up items you've forgotten.

Its a 30-40 minute ride from FLL to Miami port area. No free shuttles. We have paid around $10-12 per person for a shuttle depending on the time of day you are traveling. Most of the hotels in Miami also sub contract shuttles to the port the next morning. We haven't found anything free in Miami.

There are no Fort Lauderdale hotels that provide free shuttle service to the Port Of Miami. There are a few companies that charge between fifteen and twenty dollars per person for shuttle service between FLL, and certain hotels in Fort Lauderdale to the Port Of Miami. For a little extra I recommend Larry’s Limos. They provide clean vehicles, knowledgeable drivers and reasonable rates. They are highly recommended by many Cruise Critic members, including myself. I have used them a few times and was always satisfied with their service.

As others have said, pick an airport-area hotel that offers airport pickup, then use a shuttle service to take you to POM. They typically run about $13-$15 per person each way. We've used QLS numerous times, and so have family members, without issue. We've also used SAS.

Uber/Lyft are other options that we have not tried. And now we drive to port, because we now live in FL. :)

2nd Vote for SAS. $15....quick, efficient, on time!

I'm OP - thanks. I have decided to use SAS too - originally I had booked a cruise pkg at a motel that offered airport pickup at FLL - and transportation next morning to Miami Port. I neglected to say it was not their transportation but a shuttle service that was included. I appreciate all responses. My best bet is to find a nice hotel on the SAS hotel pickup list that provides transportation to their hotel from FLL. So Ft Lauderdale hotels with airport pickup that you have stayed in and are nice and clean and you would recommend would be appreciated!