First time cruising in a long while

MargieD804

Just booked NCL - Pearl June 2019 Canada/New England out of New York. So much is different since I last cruised in 2007 (smart phones, etc.). Will be first cruise not involving flying to departing port. Super excited! Will do roll call when cruise appears on list. Appreciate your patience as I dip back into this environment.

Just booked NCL - Pearl June 2019 Canada/New England out of New York. So much is different since I last cruised in 2007 (smart phones, etc.). Will be first cruise not involving flying to departing port. Super excited! Will do roll call when cruise appears on list. Appreciate your patience as I dip back into this environment.

You can actually start a roll call yourself, someone has to.

You can start the roll call yourself. I have done this is the past more than once. As for changes; there are more specialty dining options that in 2007 and they now have the perk packages where you choose what perks you want. I assume you are using one of those. Of course the cost of gratuities has gone up.

I don't know what ship you were on back in 2007 but I think the Pearly hit the water shortly after that we you will be surprised at the difference in the ship today, compared to 11 years ago.

Thank you so much newmexicoNita! I did start the roll call myself. While my last cruise was in 2007, my last one on NCL was is 2000. I suspect the perk packages will be discussed within our small group of three. I am very much looking forward to this trip!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums