SD 1 TA Barbados to Lisbon: Anyone? Anyone?

mcpepe

You will not be lonely. 70 plus on the SD1 crossing

Me? Lonely? :DLOL The world is full of friends I haven't met yet. I met so many wonderful people on Seadream. I have become close with several, having gone to meet up in Norway and having him come here to the US and travel together. It's all great fun. On the day of my TA, I'll be meeting up for a few hours with a couple getting off SD1 who we had sailed with before.

Looking forward to catching up with a few SD crew as well!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they are on I -- unusual for them, I guess, as I thought they usually did II.

Jim, have thoroughly enjoyed your commentary on the Viking WC! Part of it I've seen -- part of it I've no interest in -- but your descriptions are great! Now that you've discovered you like sea days, think about joining BB and us on the April 2019 SD II crossing to Lisbon!

Are you really going to see HH in London? We'll be there in august (being unfaithful on Silversea) but don"t think we'll see them.

Vandrefalk

Beignet Boy,

His Humness usually travels incognito. Most times he is disguised as a large, hairy, elderly country gent traveling with a young movie starlet......;p

Vandrefalk,

Glad you are lurking on the WorldCruise posts. It has been an amazing journey. I have changed some pre conceived notions about some countries and enforced others. Hard to imagine we are less than a month to go. A third of a year is a long time to be "off the grid". Looking forward to a week or so in England after disembarking at Greenwich May 5th. Hope to see the Hums at a local for a pint or two. All the best to you and Col. Clint.

J & L :cool: