Haven PreConcierge ?

NancyL2

Hi, I'm having a bit of a senior moment and can't remember when we receive the preconcierge email asking about special wants for the cabin....extra pillows, extra hangers etc.

Also, when do we receive our luggage tags that are mailed?

Thanks for any help.

Hi, I'm having a bit of a senior moment and can't remember when we receive the preconcierge email asking about special wants for the cabin....extra pillows, extra hangers etc.

Also, when do we receive our luggage tags that are mailed?

Thanks for any help.

Usually 50 days before departure.

To clarify a bit, we have never had an email from them first. You get the letter and tags around 50 days out. Contact them via email or phone and they'll eventually get back to you.

As a Haven guest, is there something I have to do in advance to prompt the letter and tags to be mailed? or is this automatic? On Celebrity, they will mail luggage tags but only if you request in advance.

Thank you.

CM

We are in DOS on Epic in Sept. We have just received our letter with our luggage tags but there is no mention of pre ordering anything for the suite. Will that be a separate letter or do we have to contact them. Thanks for any help. First cruise:)

We are in DOS on Epic in Sept. We have just received our letter with our luggage tags but there is no mention of pre ordering anything for the suite. Will that be a separate letter or do we have to contact them. Thanks for any help. First cruise:)

contact them with any requests. we like to have, for example, the mini fridge emptied and filled with carafes of water and sliced lemons. we like a nightly cheese plate delivered so we make that request ahead. if you have any spa appointments you want they can usually get them booked and then confirm wiht you once you board. there's also a fancy pillow menu (we like the regular pillows just fine) and i *think* in the DOS you might get to pick out 3 bottles of liquor for the room (but someone here can hopefully confirm that).

Thanks so much for your reply. Is there a list provided of items we are able to select or do we contact the concierge to request a list re drinks pillows mininbar etc? Thanks again

Thanks so much for your reply. Is there a list provided of items we are able to select or do we contact the concierge to request a list re drinks pillows mininbar etc? Thanks again

You do get 3 bottles of booze and unlimited in room water and soda. To see the booze list and other options it is on the recent thread about someone going in the Garden Villa the last couple days.

Thanks dexddd. I did see that post with the lists but I guess what I’m trying to ask is do they contact us with any of this info/ lists or do we just wait till we get onboard. Sorry if these seem silly questions but it’s all new to us

Thanks dexddd. I did see that post with the lists but I guess what I’m trying to ask is do they contact us with any of this info/ lists or do we just wait till we get onboard. Sorry if these seem silly questions but it’s all new to us

I didn't do DOS but in my suite when I received my tags it had an email to contact them and I made my requests (empty fridge, water and lemonade in pitchers, a bowl of m&ms, what pillows we wanted etc) the only thing we didn't have right away was the m&ms which was no big loss

You have to contact them. They will figure out that you get the booze and send you the list. You reply back. Our last two trips everything (other than the elusive reading wedge pillow) has been there more or less. Trips prior to that, no, and even had to wait a day for some of the booze on some trips.

Wait closer to sailing like a few weeks out. If they don't get it ahead of time all done, just let butler know.

That’s great and explains what we needed to know. Thanks very much

HI.

We received our luggage tags about 2 months prior. I also received a letter about how to email or call the pre-concierge with requests. I emailed them last week (we sail in 2 weeks) asking for the beverage list and they sent a letter with the beverage and pillow lists to choose from. I am going to send them our choices, as well as requests to do a few things in the villa for our cruise. If they don't have it done when we arrive, no big deal, but I want them to be aware of our needs prior to the cruise so they know and can plan their time with all of the other things going on.

I do have a long list of requests, though we are pretty low key, but we have 8 traveling, so different diet needs, etc.

I am happy to share what we are requesting if you would like. I got most of it from reading other posts.

Hi Kasia. Thanks so much for such a thorough answer. It really does help because this is all new to us and we are really only finding out what to do via here. We don’t sail until the second week of Sept so we will wait until a couple of weeks out to send an email re drink lists etc. If you do have the time please do let us know the other things that you are requesting so it gives us an idea of what we can ask for. Even down to the snacks they leave in the suite we weren’t sure if there was a list or not so any info really is helpful. Thanks so much for your time.

Hi Kasia. Thanks so much for such a thorough answer. It really does help because this is all new to us and we are really only finding out what to do via here. We don’t sail until the second week of Sept so we will wait until a couple of weeks out to send an email re drink lists etc. If you do have the time please do let us know the other things that you are requesting so it gives us an idea of what we can ask for. Even down to the snacks they leave in the suite we weren’t sure if there was a list or not so any info really is helpful. Thanks so much for your time.

I haven't seen a list, and folks have said just ask what you think you will like and the butler will do their best to try to get it. So, that's what we did.

Here is the note I will be sending to pre-concierge. I understand that most of this may not even be finished before boarding as the butler is responsible for most of these requests, but hopefully he/she will get a copy of this and know what we are thinking. My intent is to go through this with the butler and see if this seems reasonable, or if there are questions/concerns. It's my understanding from reading the posts on CC that the butlers like to have direction from guests as as their job is to be sure the guests' needs are met. So I figure the more information I can share with our butler and concierge, the better. As I said, the information I have below are requests from folks who have stayed in the Haven and/or Garden Villa in the past. I compiled what I thought would be things we would want/need.

"We will be arriving at the pier about 11:30am

• Please remove everything from our refrigerator.
  • It would be great if you could keep our fridge stocked with a pitcher of unsweetened of 100% cranberry juice, pepsi, orange soda, sierra mist, and a pitcher of iced tea, along with a plate of lemon wedges for the tea and splenda and truvia.
  • We prefer still water, but would like a few sparkling, if possible for mixers.
  • We would like a blender and cooler of ice.
  • If you are able to provide fresh fruit to make smoothies (bananas, strawberries, pineapple is fine), that would be fantastic.
  • Please leave extra coffee (both caffeinated and decaf) and hot cocoa pods, as well as almond/soy milk and splenda/truvia for the coffee.
  • We would like 4 extra pillows – 2 Climaretlle and 2 down, and a reading wedge.
  • We need an egg crate topper/memory foam topper and roll away bed for one of the bedrooms.
  • We will likely order breakfast and perhaps dinner in the suite a couple of times. We will do our best to let you know the previous night so you have notice.
  • If possible, we would love to have all dinner menus for the week brought to us at the beginning of the cruise. I will then work with your to discuss which nights we will be going to what restaurants, and which we may want to dine in our room.
  • As far as snacks go, we have one vegan, so any type of vegan snacks would be great. Others love pretzel bread sandwiches, warm pretzels, chips and salsa/guac/pita bread, some low carb snacks (maybe meat and cheese?) skittles, PB &J, gummie bears, cheese/fruit plates, sushi, and peanut M&Ms, as well as the usual sweet and savory snacks. NO SHELLFISH--2 have allergies.
  • If we have the ability to go on a bridge tour we would love that.
  • We would greatly appreciate pastries and coffee each morning. Please don't ring the doorbell, just come on in! It's okay to deliver by 6:30 or 7am.
  • We would love to have beer on ice.
  • Our choice of mixes: daiquiri, pina colada, tonic, bloody mary, club soda, olive juice, bloody mary garnishes (olives, celery, lime wedges, beef sticks, if possible)
  • We would love extra blankets for our balcony if this is available.

Thanks so much. Looking forward to our week onboard."

contact them with any requests. we like to have, for example, the mini fridge emptied and filled with carafes of water and sliced lemons. we like a nightly cheese plate delivered so we make that request ahead. if you have any spa appointments you want they can usually get them booked and then confirm wiht you once you board. there's also a fancy pillow menu (we like the regular pillows just fine) and i *think* in the DOS you might get to pick out 3 bottles of liquor for the room (but someone here can hopefully confirm that).

What is in the mini fridge that you want emptied out? Just curious

Contact the pre-concierge, but honestly don’t expect too much. We got the pillows we requested and the fridge emptied, but I went through the trouble of telling them what snacks we liked and received a reply that basically told us to tell our butler all of that stuff.