Escape Sports

GrimFairy

So my husband has an issue nearly every cruise we go on. He can't find any place that streams MLB baseball games or even the scores. Does anyone know if it is possible to watch a baseball game on the Escape? It would make both our vacations more pleasant, he gets to watch baseball and I don't have to listen to him complain about not being able to watch baseball.[emoji38]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

So my husband has an issue nearly every cruise we go on. He can't find any place that streams MLB baseball games or even the scores. Does anyone know if it is possible to watch a baseball game on the Escape? It would make both our vacations more pleasant, he gets to watch baseball and I don't have to listen to him complain about not being able to watch baseball.[emoji38]

Yes you should be able to get scores as O'sheehans Irish café has multiple tv screens with sports on them. I believe if you ask one of the bartenders they can try and find something you would want to watch... Was able to watch NFL football last October on the Escape... O'sheehans is above and surrounds the main atrium where many night time activities and music is held..Also has prime rib andsome good fried seafood baskets and is all included in the regular fare.. There is also bowling machines and pinball.. Enjoy...

Yes you should be able to get scores as O'sheehans Irish café has multiple tv screens with sports on them. I believe if you ask one of the bartenders they can try and find something you would want to watch... Was able to watch NFL football last October on the Escape... O'sheehans is above and surrounds the main atrium where many night time activities and music is held..Also has prime rib andsome good fried seafood baskets and is all included in the regular fare.. There is also bowling machines and pinball.. Enjoy...
Thanks!

It think it's hit or miss. It wasn't the Escape, but we tried desperately to see an NFL game on the Pearl, the Cruise Director tried like a champ, but none of their satellite channels had much in the way of live American football or baseball. Maybe your DH will have better luck finding scores at least.

• 2 weeks later...
It think it's hit or miss. It wasn't the Escape, but we tried desperately to see an NFL game on the Pearl, the Cruise Director tried like a champ, but none of their satellite channels had much in the way of live American football or baseball. Maybe your DH will have better luck finding scores at least.
Awesome advice I never thought to ask the cruise director.

My husband is a baseball fanatic. Last year on a Carnival western Caribbean cruise we purchased the wifi package and my husband was able to check the scores and get live updates using the MLB app on his iPhone. We are sailing in two weeks and I am hoping this will work for him on the Escape.

Sent from my iPad using Forums