Where did all the Special Offers go?

Jim Avery

Just an interesting observation from a SeaDream lurker that might want to book something this Winter: No special offers listed. Admittedly I have not looked there in a while but SD always had a few special offers. I guess they are selling out without them.....;p

Jim, it is so good to see you back on the SD board. We've missed you while you and Lois were off on your great adventure.

We don't usually look at the special offers because our time is so restricted that we just look at the window when we can travel. But could it be because there is only one ship sailing the Caribbean this winter? One ship is only Cuba, and that seems to have sold very well. So the other ship has to accommodate all passengers who want to sail the more traditional SD itinerary, and there are normally two ships doing that. I don't know if I'm correct - it's just a thought.

Hi Guys,

Thanks. Good to be back looking. Like many SeaDreamers, we have been sailing the Caribbean with them since 2004. We have seen just about every island there is so mostly stay on board so my question reflected that we usually just take a special offer as that has been pretty good at no kids and not full. Saving a bit helps too but mainly the first two. Hope to sail with Y'all before too long. :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

Thanks. Good to be back looking. Like many SeaDreamers, we have been sailing the Caribbean with them since 2004. We have seen just about every island there is so mostly stay on board so my question reflected that we usually just take a special offer as that has been pretty good at no kids and not full. Saving a bit helps too but mainly the first two. Hope to sail with Y'all before too long. :cool:

A few special offers have just popped up....

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Hi Rich,

Thanks for the heads up. Unfortunately, we have recently booked up the rest of the year. Travel budget only stretches so far....... Trying to figure out if we really need a house....;p:cool: