Which bike tour operator in Buenos Aires?

Arkansas cruisers

...And best way to get to the bike shop?

There are at least three Buenos Aires bike tour agencies that are highly rated on TripAdvisor and offer similar tours, but none seem to offer cruise port pick up. My concern is getting from the ship to the bike shop. One of the vendors recommended Uber or a taxi. We had not planned on using a smart phone so I think that Uber is not an option. I have heard that taxis can be a problem.

Any recommendations?

We will be on the Celebrity Eclipse January 2019. Thank you!

...And best way to get to the bike shop?

There are at least three Buenos Aires bike tour agencies that are highly rated on TripAdvisor and offer similar tours, but none seem to offer cruise port pick up. My concern is getting from the ship to the bike shop. One of the vendors recommended Uber or a taxi. We had not planned on using a smart phone so I think that Uber is not an option. I have heard that taxis can be a problem.

Any recommendations?

We will be on the Celebrity Eclipse January 2019. Thank you!

We did not find that taxis were a problem when we disembarked in BA this past winter. There was a desk where you could sign up for a taxi by the number of people. it was on the port property. Of course you could go off property and probably get something cheaper but I didn't want to do that. You can also hire a private car to pick you up and drop you off where you needed to be

We did not find that taxis were a problem when we disembarked in BA this past winter. There was a desk where you could sign up for a taxi by the number of people. it was on the port property. Of course you could go off property and probably get something cheaper but I didn't want to do that. You can also hire a private car to pick you up and drop you off where you needed to be

Thank you, Valley Girl.Good to know about the desk. Do you know if taxis take US dollars and or credit cards?

I have enjoyed your blog!

Thank you, Valley Girl.Good to know about the desk. Do you know if taxis take US dollars and or credit cards?

I have enjoyed your blog!

We found a mixture. We had one cab who would only take Argentinian money and nothing else. We ordered a cab from our hotel who would take a cc and friends had one that took US dollars

We found a mixture. We had one cab who would only take Argentinian money and nothing else. We ordered a cab from our hotel who would take a cc and friends had one that took US dollars

Taxi are cheap in BA, but we were told by a previous cruiser to BA that if you use the taxis from the port there is a large surcharge.

I would take care biking in BA. Not sure how bike friendly it would be, especially in the city.