Drink prices

cruisin1982

Being from Chicago will we have sticker shock on cocktails. I would expect to pay $9-10 for a good drink. I drink margaritas with Patron and my wife choice is Amaretto stone sour with Disaronno Amaretto. I know people complain about the prices but they don’t when they are out for the evening

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Drink prices on the ship are about the same as what you'll see in a nice restaurant. Most drinks are under $12, many are under $10, although there is a bottle of wine in Remy on the Fantasy that supposedly costs $50K. (that was from the tour info). There is also a "drink of the day" that is discounted and a 2 for 1 in the late afternoon by the adult pool. Hint--while not advertised, the 2 for 1 is also honored at bars. Do not get the ones the servers are carrying around trying to sell--these are largely melted ice. Walk to the bar in the Cove Cafe and ask for a fresh one.

Drink prices on the ship are about the same as what you'll see in a nice restaurant. Most drinks are under $12' date=' many are under $10, although there is a bottle of wine in Remy on the Fantasy that supposedly costs $50K. (that was from the tour info). There is also a "drink of the day" that is discounted and a 2 for 1 in the late afternoon by the adult pool. Hint--while not advertised, the 2 for 1 is also honored at bars. Do not get the ones the servers are carrying around trying to sell--these are largely melted ice. Walk to the bar in the Cove Cafe and ask for a fresh one.[/quote']

Please tell me more about the 2 for 1 drinks. What do they serve and what time can we get them. . The only cruise we have been on had Bloody Mary on special in the early am

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't recall seeing this announced anywhere, but discovered it when we began hanging out in the adult pool area. It was from 4-5 each afternoon, and the servers were walking around with a "frou frou" drink on trays, offering it at 2 for 1 prices. I think it was usually the "drink of the day." I know that we were able to get the same special once in Diversions (which has now been re-named) on the Magic, and I quickly learned the trick of going into the Cove Cafe and ordering freshly made ones rather than the "melted ice" that the servers were carrying around. It definitely happened multiple days on multiple cruises, but I can't attest to whether it still happens or not.

I don't ever remember seeing it in the Navigator or elsewhere, but we took advantage of it at least 3 times.

Drink prices on the ship are about the same as what you'll see in a nice restaurant. Most drinks are under $12' date=' many are under $10, although there is a bottle of wine in Remy on the Fantasy that supposedly costs $50K. (that was from the tour info). There is also a "drink of the day" that is discounted and a 2 for 1 in the late afternoon by the adult pool. Hint--while not advertised, the 2 for 1 is also honored at bars. Do not get the ones the servers are carrying around trying to sell--these are largely melted ice. Walk to the bar in the Cove Cafe and ask for a fresh one.[/quote']

I was shocked at the prices in Fathoms. They've gone up to $11-$12. That's the prices on the menu specifically.