Need Info in Boston

mrbill62

It's 2.5-3.0 miles depending on the route. More details? Are you walking? Are you going from a specific hotel with luggage? Are you hands free without luggage? Different strategies depending if you have luggage or not.

Hi 138 East, Were taking a tour that would let us off at Quincy market/ Faneuil hall OR take us back to the ship, So what is the best way to get back to the ship and what do you think it would cost? Also Thank's for your help

Hi 138 East, Were taking a tour that would let us off at Quincy market/ Faneuil hall OR take us back to the ship, So what is the best way to get back to the ship and what do you think it would cost? Also Thank's for your help

If you decide to stay at Faneuil Hall, I'd walk out the East end onto Atlantic Ave southbound and try to hail a cab or call Uber. I'd guess $15-20.

You could also walk down the Rose Kennedy Greenway to South Station and take the Silver Line SL2 right to Black Falcon.

If you decide to stay at Faneuil Hall, I'd walk out the East end onto Atlantic Ave southbound and try to hail a cab or call Uber. I'd guess $15-20.

You could also walk down the Rose Kennedy Greenway to South Station and take the Silver Line SL2 right to Black Falcon.

Thank's That is the Info I wanted.

If you booked your tour thru the cruise line, many give you the option of being dropped off at Quincy Hall, or go back to the ship. If you choose Quincy Hall, they will give you a free pass for the shuttle back to the ship. Just ask for it.

Mets123, Thank you very much for this Info.