How to book a cruise in advance?

karenlovesparis

Husband and I wish to do a Cape Horn South American Cruise that includes Lima and Machu Picchu. I am looking for late 2019 or early 2020. How can I find something that far in advance? I found the itinerary on Oceania but it's for this coming February and March. Is it possible to book farther out for cruises? Thanks for any insight!

Edited to add: We aren't partial to Oceania, it's just the itinerary we found. We are open to any cruises line as long as it includes the Cape and Lima.

Princess has its South America itineraries for the winter 2019/2020 season on-line (http://www.princess.com) now. We did Los Angeles to Rio de Janiero in December 2016/January 2017 and it was one of our favorite itineraries but we didn't do a cruisetour (although folks who did spoke highly of it). Make sure you select Find Cruisetours under the Plan a Cruise menu.

We are doing the new Azamara ship and booked it under a year but they have their list up to 2020 out now.

They stay longer in port than most it is a small ship so they can pull into ports others can’t, very relaxed atmosphere.

This was the itinerary we wanted to do but this date didn't come up when I searched on their website. Thank you!!

The best site I've found to see what's available at a glance is vacations to go dot com (obviously edit this link into one word - CC won't let us post direct links . Plug your date range into the search engine and list Lima as a port you want included. Every option available will pop up as well as the going price. FYI, I would not suggest booking through this site because there are usually better deals found elsewhere, but it's great for finding a cruise you're interested in.