Sydney Bridge Climb

sunscreen

We will be visiting Sydney in March and are planning on doing the bridge climb. I noticed that as of Oct 1st, the company that usually handles the bookings has been bought out. I am not sure if I should wait and book with new company and perhaps incur a price increase or continue booking with the current vendor in hopes that all reservations will be transferred over. Any advice or news on this would be appreciated.

We will be visiting Sydney in March and are planning on doing the bridge climb. I noticed that as of Oct 1st, the company that usually handles the bookings has been bought out. I am not sure if I should wait and book with new company and perhaps incur a price increase or continue booking with the current vendor in hopes that all reservations will be transferred over. Any advice or news on this would be appreciated.

Book.

The company taking over is the same group that run Scenic World in the Blue Mountains. They and the existing company have confirmed on both websites and repeatedly in the media that all existing bookings will be transferring over perfectly fine. There is nothing to be concerned about.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums