Looking For A 2016 Ruby Princess Alaska Cruise Princess Patter

TWANDSWR1

Does anyone have copies for the entire 7 days or even part of the week....

Good luck with that! When are you sailing? The Alaska season has barely begun. Maybe in the next few weeks or so. People aren't going to interrupt their vacations and are busy when they return. Having said that, it's possible someone will be kind enough to post them within a week or so. Just don't count on it and be happy if they do.

Not sure why you even replied ! I am fully aware that the Alaska season just began we are sailing on the Ruby Princess June 19th. I find it hilarious that you took out of my request that I would be rude enough to even insinuate that someone would stop their vacation to post copies of a current Patter. Some people are busy right after their Cruise others are retired and have all the time in the world I'm sorry you are apparently not one of those.

ALL Credit goes to New York Nana who so graciously emailed them to me. If she asks to take them down, I will gladly do so. We leave on July 3rd, and will be replacing them with my own.

SUNDAY -- Embark

27130933571_09e6f0fc27_b.jpg

26925120170_a119151965_b.jpg

26925121040_14db1d37ab_b.jpg

27130935481_a3657ea463_b.jpg

ALL Credit goes to New York Nana who so graciously emailed them to me. If she asks to take them down, I will gladly do so. We leave on July 3rd, and will be replacing them with my own.

SUNDAY -- Embark

27130933571_09e6f0fc27_b.jpg

26925120170_a119151965_b.jpg

26925121040_14db1d37ab_b.jpg

27130935481_a3657ea463_b.jpg

Oh my gosh! THANK YOU for doing this!! Of COURSE they can stay up! You gotta tell me how you DID this! (Send me an email!). It certainly makes it easier and FASTER!

(I just got done binge watching the GofT episodes I 'gave up' for this trip and wasn't I surprised and PLEASED to see you posted these!)

Happy sailing!

Barb

Can't wait to ready YOUR review when you return!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

In the patter one dining room says "enhanced dining" what is that referring to?

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We ate in that 'enhanced' dining room. It meant nothing.

I believe they were trying to distinguish it from 'early traditional' in the Botticelli MDR at the same time of 5:30.

We had traditional in the DaVinci dining room at 5:30 as well.

I've never seen both dining rooms starting at the same time.

It is usually 5:30 or 5:15 start in one of the 'anytime' DRs and a 5:45 or 6:00 start in the traditional DR.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sailing on the Ruby Princess, I'm going on the Crown, but it's great to see what could possibly be on the agenda. I would imagine there are many similarities.:)

Thanks, I hope we get the DaVinci because it's closer to the piazza and we like to seat with a glass of wine before dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

If you've requested the first 'traditional' dining time - 5:30, then you should be in DaVinci on deck 6, midship.

If you selected the 2nd or 3rd seating time (5:45 or 6:00 for 2nd and 8:00 for 3rd), you'll be assigned to the Botticelli DR, deck 6, aft.

Once you're on board and get your cruise card, check the Patters (they will be in your cabin OR I get mine right away at the Pax Svcs desk). Check the time the Maitre 'd will be available to review your table/dining time and see him if you'd like to make a change.

Just checked and we have 5:30 confirmed. Looking forward to cruising next month.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

:):) Yeah! Look for Head Waiter, Ion and tell him Table 437 (Knife & Fork tie clip!) say HI!!