Is it ok...

pbfp2008

Carnival doesn't seem to actually have standards, so what ever they are, I say go ahead

Actually, while they have def relaxed standards the def still have them. To suggest they don't would be ....well....um....wrong

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Actually, while they have def relaxed standards the def still have them. To suggest they don't would be ....well....um....wrong

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I would like to agree with you but the man sitting at the table next to us on the Breeze last week on the second Elegant night really makes me wonder.

Baseball cap, T-shirt, camouflage shorts and flip flops. He also seemed rude. Never heard him say please or thank you and pretty much every request to the server began with "Will you get me....."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would like to agree with you but the man sitting at the table next to us on the Breeze last week on the second Elegant night really makes me wonder.

Baseball cap, T-shirt, camouflage shorts and flip flops. He also seemed rude. Never heard him say please or thank you and pretty much every request to the server began with "Will you get me....."

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

This just tacky and gauche. I am much more refined than this rube.

What do you mean by upscale/business sweat pants? I've never heard of them so I'm curious. :D
Thank you for asking. I am struggling to figure our what up/scale businss sweat pants are. I know in my arrea, anyone who cametowork in a professional, business office wearing sweat pants, might be poken with. I have never seen sweat pants I would call a good look for MDR at diner or for work in b uusiness offic e.

I so hope OP can share a link to a photo off such pants or tell us where we can look on line to buy them.

I would say no to the swetr pants that I am imagining but like I said, I would wish to see a photo.

I should say, that way back when, it took me a little while to get used to the idea of 'nice jeans'at dinner in MDR but I am really fine ab out it now that I have learned what 'nice jeans' are. :) And yes, there , indeed, are nice jeans

Edited by sail7seas