Hand-held steamers on Norwegian

kweenb0329

Just by typing "hand held steamers on Norwegian cruise lines" into Google (really easy) got me this as the very first hit -

"Irons / Ironing Boards and Steamers

Guests are not permitted to bring and use their own irons or steamers onboard. Norwegian Cruise Line carries a limited number of irons and ironing boards which can be loaned to guests for a few hours at a time. They can be requested through housekeeping or Guest Services Desk.

Irons and steamers would both be taken from guests at embarkation and returned at the end of the sailing."

DON

One way to prevent deep creases in clothing is to pack your suitcase as close to the cruise date as possible. By packing my suitcase the night before the cruise, and not jamming and forcing more clothes in than necessary, I can avoid most creases and wrinkles.

I've read here that hanging a creased garment on the bathroom door while showering works to remove wrinkles.

One way to prevent deep creases in clothing is to pack your suitcase as close to the cruise date as possible. By packing my suitcase the night before the cruise, and not jamming and forcing more clothes in than necessary, I can avoid most creases and wrinkles.

I've read here that hanging a creased garment on the bathroom door while showering works to remove wrinkles.

Using the rolling or bundle method works better