Ocean Princess?

NotWthOutablcony

Pardon if I sound dense, but I frequently view the Princess cruise cams to see where everyone is at, today they have a cruise cam for the Ocean Princess? Which ship is this? I have never heard of it! I was surprised, this can't be a new ship, I thought I knew all of the Princess fleet! I'm not as well trained as I thought I was! Has anyone ever sailed on this ship, and does anyone know why it didn't have a cruise cam until now? Thanks in advance!:confused:

Pardon if I sound dense, but I frequently view the Princess cruise cams to see where everyone is at, today they have a cruise cam for the Ocean Princess? Which ship is this? I have never heard of it! I was surprised, this can't be a new ship, I thought I knew all of the Princess fleet! I'm not as well trained as I thought I was! Has anyone ever sailed on this ship, and does anyone know why it didn't have a cruise cam until now? Thanks in advance!:confused:

I think they were renaming the Tahitian Princess. :)

There was an "Ocean Princess" which would be a sister ship to the Dawn and the Sun but newer, but it was transferred to P&O around 2002. As others point out, Princess has renamed the Tahitian Princess as the "Ocean Princess".

Oh I get it now! Haha, thought I was losing my mind there, forgot about them renaming it, I thought it was supposed to be next year though. Whew, well that's a lot off my mind! Thanks for all of the responses guys! I guess I didn't put two and two together!:p

Archived