Do Dawn prices drop closer to sail date?

Diabloshalo

We are looking at Oct4 sailing on the Dawn. Usually have balcony room but booking outside room this time bc we have 1yo with us.

I've been watching prices and they seem to be steady. Anyone know if I wait until the week or so before the cruise- do the prices get cheaper or stay the same?

Ours went down from yesterday afternoon to evening. We saved another $100 pp on our oceanview Guarantee when we booked last night (Tuesday) to sail on Sunday. :D We took the risk of it going up or not finding a cabin though. We also got upgraded to an obstructed oceanview on deck 8 instead of the cheapest one on deck 4.

I'm not booked on the Dawn but I wanted to share that I've seen the price of our room rise steadily after we booked. Almost $500 pp more. Now our category is sold out so I'm not sure how it would be priced out as we get closer to sailing. The only cabins I've seen go down since final payment are the insides and outsides. Everything else is prices much higher than they were two months ago.

Karen, we are booked for the October 25th cruise on the Dawn too.... Did you book through a T/A or with NCL???? I just hope maybe to get an upsell....... The T/A we have said it will be a few weeks before we sale if we get a call........ Barb.

Karen, we are booked for the October 25th cruise on the Dawn too.... Did you book through a T/A or with NCL???? I just hope maybe to get an upsell....... The T/A we have said it will be a few weeks before we sale if we get a call........ Barb.

Booked with a TA. I would love an upsell! It seems like there are still plenty of cabins open, so maybe we'll get lucky! I was going to wait until 30 days before and then nudge my TA to call NCL.

Archived