Pictures of Carnival Food!

jordanaire

• 2 weeks later...
Love all your pics! Leaving in just 4 days and I'm gonna take a LOT of food pics to share with you:D

Hey Sooner, don't leave us hanging here! Bring on the food pics from the Best Ever Cruise!

;)

Many thanks

it doesnt look like there are a whole lot of veggies to be had! also, the portions seem to be huge, if you count the fact that youre eating apps, salad or soup, entree and dessert. i have a small appetite and i am afraid once the entree comes i will be full :( but ill want to order it all, it looks SO GOOD!

cant wait for my 1st carnival cruise in december :D:D:D

it doesnt look like there are a whole lot of veggies to be had! also, the portions seem to be huge, if you count the fact that youre eating apps, salad or soup, entree and dessert. i have a small appetite and i am afraid once the entree comes i will be full :( but ill want to order it all, it looks SO GOOD!

cant wait for my 1st carnival cruise in december :D:D:D

You can order as many vegetables as you wish. Just ask for them! Really, whatever you want from the menu, they will bring. They have broccoli made a particular way that I just love, it's on the night that lobster is served. I could eat two or even three servings of that broccoli, yes it is that good!

• 1 month later...
ohhhhh i LOVE sushi! we chose late seating JUST so we could grab sushi at 5 and still be hungry for the MDR at 8!

LOL---I thought we were the only ones who did that :rolleyes:

To any earlier poster, the sushi on the Legend is pretty good. Not the best I've ever had, but still good. If you like plainer things, you'll be set. If you're looking for interesting rolls...not so much (but that's probably not what I'd expect at this type of sushi bar).

Archived