Half Moon Cay, Bahamas

Giggles2007

Not sure if this question was ever asked but I was just wondering about how much are the food areas on the private beach? My mother had been there before and ate but the way she spoke about it, made me think it was free. She also said that it was the staff from the ship who did the cooking. Does anyone know?

There is no additional charge for the food on HMC. From what I can recall the BBQ pavillion was open from 11:30 until 2:00 PM and it was an all you can eat style buffet. They had some of the tastiest jerk chicken, great burgers, hot dogs, jamaican rice, macaroni, potato and bean salads, also a fruit and salad bar. I'm pretty sure there was ice cream and desserts too. There was plenty of areas to sit on picnic tables in the 10 or 15 shaded pavillions surrounding the BBQ pavillion. Enjoy! :)

I have a food related question. More adult beverage than food though. Lets say my friend and I just want to lay out all day,and drink. Are there waiters that come around or do we have to walk up to the bar? I would assume your bar tab is added to your S &S card,right?

I have a food related question. More adult beverage than food though. Lets say my friend and I just want to lay out all day,and drink. Are there waiters that come around or do we have to walk up to the bar? I would assume your bar tab is added to your S &S card,right?

The waiters will come around and sell drinks. Trying to get the gratuity. Everything is on your S&S card.

Archived