Walking directions to Gordo Lele?

mishasmom

I've been reading about Gordo Lele's fabulous carne asada tacos and can't wait to try them. Is it within walking distance of the tender pier? If so, can someone give me walking directions? I've found lots of maps, but they don't have all the street names listed.

Also, do they accept US dollars, or should I get some pesos?

Here are a couple of maps. On the first one, I've centered Gordo Lele's right in the middle.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=22.8844981&lon=-109.9134064&z=18&l=0&m=b

Here is a second map

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?hl=en&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=117507766909545303634.00045243dd2395b8ab23a

On the second map, it's a little pink balloon. On this second map, you will have to zoom and drag the map a little to enlarge it to the point of seeing the balloon for Gordo's

Basically, you are looking to get out on the main drag and then take the road that splits between Cabo Wabo and Giggling Marlin. Walk about 1 1/2 blocks (with a little zig zag to the right). Continue walking past the Corner Cafe, cross the street (just a little further now). Remember it's a small place. If you walk as far as Los Milagros Hotel then you have just passed it. Turn around and walk back a little.

Archived