Room Service

I know that there was a change to room service not long ago. I just can't remember what it was. We usually have breakfast in our cabin atleast once. (Planning on a couple mornings this time) Do we need to be prepared to pay a fee as well as the tip?

$3.95 between the hours of midnight and 5 A.M.

I know that there was a change to room service not long ago. I just can't remember what it was. We usually have breakfast in our cabin atleast once. (Planning on a couple mornings this time) Do we need to be prepared to pay a fee as well as the tip?

Breakfast is complimentary, so no charge for that, just a tip at your discretion.

just off the Explorer this week, we used room service a lot. $3.95 charge between midnite and 5am (they ask for your seapass # and make u sign for it). we used it twice around 2am for wings/burger/mmmm and that chili dip, well worth the charge. any other times like breakfast there's no charge, but gave $3 each time to the delivery person, and $5 once because i didnt have dollar bills. i'm giggling remembering my hubby would run into the bathroom while they delivered it :D

yes 3.95 includes the tip, but i always seem to get the same person delivering more than once and i feel like i get it faster if they know there going to get a few bucks cash (let's close that can!!).

for the person asking about 3.95 regardless of whats ordered...on the Explorer only 10 or so items are (always) available (order as much as you are going to eat within reason, one night we only got the chili dip, the next nite 2 bistro burgers and 3 drumette orders). off top of my head: hamburger, bistro(cheese) burger, drummetts/wings, med salad, cesaer salad, chili dip, veg panini and pizza. dinner and lunch menu items were avail only during certain hours (maybe 12-2 then 6-9) and were limited to a few choices off of the MDR menu. i'm by no means complaining, and i got my flame resistant suit on people.

Archived