Victors Place - Puerto Vallarta

FatMike

We are Victors biggest fans...go there every year when we go to PV at least 2 or 3 times!!!! I think it would be a long walk to the Marina, grab a taxi, it's probably only $2-3 one way! The taxi's are plentiful once you get there to head back to town!!! It will cost $5-7 to get to town. My DH loves the fish taco's and I love the shrimp taco's..yummm!!! The beauty of Victor's is that with each beverage you order they bring you a shot of "agua"....it's actually tequila and if Victor himself is there he will have a shot with you!!! How he's still standing at the end of the night is beyond us!!!

We are Victors biggest fans...go there every year when we go to PV at least 2 or 3 times!!!! I think it would be a long walk to the Marina, grab a taxi, it's probably only $2-3 one way! The taxi's are plentiful once you get there to head back to town!!! It will cost $5-7 to get to town. My DH loves the fish taco's and I love the shrimp taco's..yummm!!! The beauty of Victor's is that with each beverage you order they bring you a shot of "agua"....it's actually tequila and if Victor himself is there he will have a shot with you!!! How he's still standing at the end of the night is beyond us!!!

So where is this place? Do you just tell the taxi driver to take you to Victors? Is it on the beach?

Victor's is located in Marina Vallarta...there are tons of restaurants along the marina....Victor's is located at one end! Most taxi drivers will know! We went to the marina for dinner several times and walked right by it never giving it a second thought but once you've been there you won't go anywhere else! Also, if you are going into town Pipi's is our favorite!

So where is this place? Do you just tell the taxi driver to take you to Victors? Is it on the beach?

Check out this link for info on Victor's - http://www.vallartaonline.com/restaurants/cafetacuba/

I believe it is located under the center mark on this map - http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=20.6630438&lon=-105.2522823&z=19&l=0&m=b&search=puerto%20vallarta%2C%20jalisco%2C%20mexico

Enjoy!

Archived