Irie Mon Beach Party excursion booked through Carnival

MamaMac

don't feel bad...i have posted questions regarding one excursion in particular....after trying to get info for almost a year....i finally gave up...even with bumps and all....

it seems like the ports boards are a big neglected for some reason.

but sorry, i can't help you on this one...good luck.

don't feel bad...i have posted questions regarding one excursion in particular....after trying to get info for almost a year....i finally gave up...even with bumps and all....

it seems like the ports boards are a big neglected for some reason.

but sorry, i can't help you on this one...good luck.

I thank you for at least responding to my question. I was beginning to wonder if there was anyone out there! I guess that is one excursion I won't be taking through Carnival Conquest because obviously I can't get a review on it one way or another:confused:

I've been looking at this excursion as a possibility for our February cruise on Conquest. My only hesitation is that it's a bit on the expensive side ($90 adults, $56 kids). I like the fact that it's only a 20-minute drive from the ship - Jamaica has the worst roads we've ever experienced in the Caribbean.:eek: The other tour we're considering is the catamaran sail and snorkel; we've done those in St. Thomas and Tortola and really enjoyed them.

I've been looking at this excursion as a possibility for our February cruise on Conquest. My only hesitation is that it's a bit on the expensive side ($90 adults, $56 kids). I like the fact that it's only a 20-minute drive from the ship - Jamaica has the worst roads we've ever experienced in the Caribbean.:eek: The other tour we're considering is the catamaran sail and snorkel; we've done those in St. Thomas and Tortola and really enjoyed them.

We are also looking at the catmaran sail. After our last trip to Jamaica, just a few years ago, I am a little apprehensive about our excursion. I don't want to stay on the ship in port but I also don't want to travel far. Thanks for responding. Relaxing on a beach sounds good and safe to me!:confused:

• 1 year later...

Archived