Online check-in question...

lysolqn

Have checked in online more times that I can count but I seem to drawing a blank this go-round.

How do I check to see if onboard credit has been posted to our account? And is there a way to see if our reservation number and those of family members sailing with us have been linked? Also, will our reservation show that we've been confirmed for American Express Platinum privileges?

Thanks!

I called Celebrity several times in the weeks/months preceding the cruise to verify my reservation, credits, etc. I'm not sure why they don't always seem to show the status online but it ended up being correct when I arrived at our embark port. Also, you can see it/monitor it throughout your voyage on the TV in your cabin and a hardcopy they printed out and left in our cabin every 3 or 4 days.

I did bring copies of all financial transactions just in case I needed to "help" Guest Relations settle my account, but in the end everything was in order at the end of the cruise with no billing mishaps.

Have checked in online more times that I can count but I seem to drawing a blank this go-round.

How do I check to see if onboard credit has been posted to our account? And is there a way to see if our reservation number and those of family members sailing with us have been linked? Also, will our reservation show that we've been confirmed for American Express Platinum privileges?

Thanks!

Hi Lysolqn:

My OBC is listed on my "Booking Confirmation". It's the last entry before "Total Charge" on the Booking Charges summary.

To see if your reservation is linked to another:

On Celebrity's website, go to >> My Celebrity >> My Reservations >> Manage My Reservation >> Link with Other Travellers (bottom righthand corner of the page). My links have always been there, but if not, I would have called the Captain's Club rep to get it fixed. I always find them the most knowledgable when anything has to be adjusted.

Hi Lysolqn:

My OBC is listed on my "Booking Confirmation". It's the last entry before "Total Charge" on the Booking Charges summary.

To see if your reservation is linked to another:

On Celebrity's website, go to >> My Celebrity >> My Reservations >> Manage My Reservation >> Link with Other Travellers (bottom righthand corner of the page). My links have always been there, but if not, I would have called the Captain's Club rep to get it fixed. I always find them the most knowledgable when anything has to be adjusted.

Thanks for your help.

Can I assume access to Booking Confirmation is available only to those who booked directly with X and not with a t/a?

Archived