GLO-Sticks, CAN I bring them Onboard?

eXtremecruiser

You should be fine to bring them. NCL handed those skinny glow rings (don't know what they are called, you can make necklaces with them) to everyone at their White Hot Party.

yep that is what i was going to say too...i think they would be FUN and shouldnt cause any prob....

Yes, I love the votive LCD flameless candles & brought an 8in. wax look alike the last cruise. This time we are looking to do a 'bigger lighting" with alot more GLO...A quick note, that big votive we brought, (in my carry on,I travel light) raised eyebrows at airport security & got me pulled aside. It was double inspected & they unscrewed the whole thing & examined it. SOOO, I wouldn't take it again in a carry on, even though they did let it me bring it. We used it on our balcony & it made a nice nite lite to boot! :)

Yes, I love the votive LCD flameless candles & brought an 8in. wax look alike the last cruise. This time we are looking to do a 'bigger lighting" with alot more GLO...A quick note, that big votive we brought, (in my carry on,I travel light) raised eyebrows at airport security & got me pulled aside. It was double inspected & they unscrewed the whole thing & examined it. SOOO, I wouldn't take it again in a carry on, even though they did let it me bring it. We used it on our balcony & it made a nice nite lite to boot! :)

I brought a battery operated candle on Freedom last month. But I made sure to leave it in the plastic holder whenever we left the room --- just so the room steward would see 'BATTERY OPERATED' in big old letters and not send security after us! ;)

And it worked great --- gave a bit of a nice aroma and was also a nice night light for a nightcap.

Hi, we are looking to do an in room celebration & wondering if we can bring glo-sticks instead of candles? Also could they be used at the dance club or bar lounge?? Has anyone ever done this or know if you can bring on-board? Any info would be appreciated!!

I bring them on board every cruise.

We always have the glow things in the dance club the first night of every cruise...

Bring enough to share with strangers, and you'll have friends for the rest of the cruise.:cool:

I bring them on board every cruise.

We always have the glow things in the dance club the first night of every cruise...

Bring enough to share with strangers, and you'll have friends for the rest of the cruise.:cool:

NYE cruises every year we bring , glow sticks , glow necklaces, glow glasses glow cups, and if I fine anything else that glows I will bring them too. great fun !! oh yea , and battery candles for the balcony !

Archived