VS Suite on Emerald

cruisekitty7

We have a VS suite booked on the Emerald for Jan. 2010. I was wondering if there is a pull down bed in the room. The pictures I have seen show a bedroom and a sofa. According to Princess there is a pullman bed in there too, but I don't really see where it would be put. Also, does anyone know if you can get espresso delivered to your cabin. I love to wake up and have a latte on the balcony!

thanks; there are 4 of us staying in the suite so I was just wondering of cramped it was going to be. The amenities listed for the suites is quite impressive the longest I have seen so far. However, Royal Carribean has a special lounge for suite passengers which has free drinks before the dinner hour. That was a great touch!

The cabin is quite spacious and the balcony is huge. We have hosted the Ultimate Balcony Dinner for 8 before and the large private area is really nice.

My only concern would be 4 persons to one bathroom, maybe you can work out a schedule.:rolleyes:

Mike:)

thanks; there are 4 of us staying in the suite so I was just wondering of cramped it was going to be. The amenities listed for the suites is quite impressive the longest I have seen so far. However, Royal Carribean has a special lounge for suite passengers which has free drinks before the dinner hour. That was a great touch!

Princess does also (but the drinks aren't free but they are a discounted price and the appetizers are free).

The sofa bed in the Cat. VS is tight. The size of the people using it can either make it comfortable or not. We had two kids (a 12 yr. and a 10 yr. old) and they were okay in it - they would've preferred a little more room - but it was 'do-able'. We ended up using the pull down (5th bed) because it was more comfortable for them having their own beds.

You're right - the perks are nice in suites with Princess. :)

Hello,

We had D736 on the Emerald last winter, a VS Suite. There was an approxipately "4'x7' metal thing" in the ceiling over the sofa. Out of curiosity, I asked our room steward what it was. He said it was a bed, that could be lowered and set-up, with a special key.

We never got a look at it, in its deployed state, but it is there.

Carl

I think we will be fine. It is me (I am 30), my mom, my friend who is 26 (she is the one who would be sleeping in the pullman bed) and her mom. Being that we stay out late most nights and get only about 6 hours a sleep it should be perfect for us!

Thanks for the tips on the bloody Mary's and the mimosa's. May need those a few mornings to get things jump started for the day.

We are doing anytime dining...I read you get preferred seating in the dining rooms. Has anyone had problems with this?

Archived