How much???

preg

we going on island escape on 27th October, but dont know how much to take.

we going to 5 countries needing euros, girbralter - pound sterling and morrocco twice, i was thinking of taking £100 for each country, but we want to do a few excursions, how are these booked and paid for on the cruise?

do they put this cost on ur tab? if so is there a cost to pay on ur debit/credit card at the end of your cruise?

or do you pay in pound/euro?

i presume some excursions would include food so would need less money in those countries?

thanks in advance:D

we going on island escape on 27th October, but dont know how much to take.

we going to 5 countries needing euros, girbralter - pound sterling and morrocco twice, i was thinking of taking £100 for each country, but we want to do a few excursions, how are these booked and paid for on the cruise?

do they put this cost on ur tab? if so is there a cost to pay on ur debit/credit card at the end of your cruise?

or do you pay in pound/euro?

i presume some excursions would include food so would need less money in those countries?

thanks in advance:D

Hi,

Your excursions get added to your ship's tab and you pay by card. It depends on what excursions you might do whether they include food or not. Half day ones don't.

Have you looke don the Thomsons ports of call page for excursion details?

When we went in June our TA recommended between £50 -£100 per couple for each port.

If you're doing excursions you'll only need cash for snacks and souveneirs.

From what I've seen on here before they tended to take Euros in Morocco. If it's anything like Egypt all they wanted were Euros or U.S. Dollars.

Berwyn

P.S.

I've just found the posts for last year's Canaries cruises on the Thomson's board calling in Morocco.

They said that they took Euros, American $ and Sterling nearly everywhere.

As it's a closed currency I don't know if we could get any from the TA before going anyway.

Berwyn

• 2 weeks later...
this is the first time I've seen this cruise mentioned on here, so I'm glad someone else is going on this cruise..... I thought the ship was going to be empty and that I would have an entire bar to myself ;)

No such luck WT. From what I've read on here only about 5 to 10% of cruisers are on here.

so there's plenty more already booked.

For example when we booked in April for Dec 11th the cabin we wanted was already gone.

Have a great trip out to the canaries all of you going on her.

Berwyn

Archived