Jst returned and heres the info

mcdermott

Hehe ok so to pace myself I must have afternoon tea and cocktails..

Wow fingers crossed its the same.. ahh heaven!

Yes you must try the afternoon tea. With short excursions on the islands there will be time to try them.

Not like last time when we had full day trips and less time for tea.

MM, afternoon tea washed down with cocktails :D

Berwyn

Did you go on any excursions? What was the best ? What was the value for money like?

Any Suggestions we go on November 13th 2009

I have to say I usually think excursions are rather pricey. The only place we ever consider is Agadir, simply because I'm not confident about us going off on our own.

All the ports are so central and taxis are so cheap, it makes sense to do your own trips out.

Fab little beach only a 10 min walk away in Gran Canaria too

I tend to agree with you Crinkle. Agadir is the only organised trip we will be doing, as we wouldn't be confident enough to deal with all the hassle:(.

Quite happy to do our own thing at the rest of the ports of call:).

I tend to agree with you Crinkle. Agadir is the only organised trip we will be doing, as we wouldn't be confident enough to deal with all the hassle:(.

Quite happy to do our own thing at the rest of the ports of call:).

Have you watched from the the rows going on in the past? We've been stood on deck and just mesmorised by the arguments over the prices changing by the taxi drivers, its scary

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

First time cruiser here. Have had many concerns and questions but thanks to everyone on this forum who have helped to allay them, I am now looking forward to the colourful coasts cruise on 20th November for 1 week!

Getting excited now!!

Betty :-)

• 3 weeks later...
hi ,

Glad you had nice time , would you give me and idea about the excursion s ..... which one .... at which place are better esp in teneriffe , agadir , lanzarotte....

Thanks

http://www.thomson.co.uk/cruise/ports-of-call/canary-islands-and-morocco.html

Hi Ronny,

that is the official Thomson's site and you can get info on the ports and excursions there.

Gran Canaria and Madeira have a City Sightseeing HOHO bus so you can do them on your own.

I think most people do a Thomson's excursion in Agadir. Otherwise in the others you can do it by a taxi from the port usually cheaper and of course less crowded than the ship's excursion.

Berwyn

Archived