Are jackets required wear for men at Chops and Portofino's

[quote name='Ohunion Cruzers']You are very astute, you are able to recognize a board member. Question for you... Is A$$ete the feminine version of A$$? Just curious.[/quote]

lol,
I think major corporations are run by lawyers and accountants who job is to cover A$$ and A$$ets. If they won't get sued and it will make them money, why not;) Now there is the A$$ you are curious about:D
It's all about the bottom line. I can live with that or have my tax dollar bail them out.

[quote name='kooljamming']Are you sure? I figure you are on the board of directors and know their intent. A multi-million dollar corporation 'figures' as in A$$ume, rules will be followed. I guess that's exactly what GM did. When A$$ets are involved, it's best to be clear on expectation and consequence which shows $trenght.[/quote]
You go girl! :) Intent was questioned a couple of times already, but never answered. Go figure. :rolleyes: Your pictures in your signature show obviously that you have the where-with-all, finesse and classe ("e" added since that could be considered by some the feminine version of class :D) to dress appropriately for the situation you're in. From prior posts you've indicated your desire to put on your skinny jeans. That calls for another :D . I really don't see why some people are so judgmental and blindly and sheepishly follow suggestions and guidelines like they are laws.

Dress for the occasion. And perhaps it's best to not do what the title of Glenn Beck's new book suggests. :confused:

Archived