Reaction to Less than Glowing Reviews

I didn't even realize you were going to Belize. We used X-stream tubing. I still would recommend them, just ask about the buses. We had a old hotel van that the transmission was going out on and the tour guide didn't realize it until we were driving back to the city. The driver knew but had the "no worries" attitude. Our tour guide was fantastic, we learned a ton about Belize. If I did the tour again I would just check the bus/van first. Hope that is helpful. :)

I didn't even realize you were going to Belize. We used X-stream tubing. I still would recommend them, just ask about the buses. We had a old hotel van that the transmission was going out on and the tour guide didn't realize it until we were driving back to the city. The driver knew but had the "no worries" attitude. Our tour guide was fantastic, we learned a ton about Belize. If I did the tour again I would just check the bus/van first. Hope that is helpful. :)

Thanks,

Actually I booked with Reggies,so I am a little relieved now.:)

Thanks

Steve

I was just reading the valor review by unvalor, after the dust has settled it seems that someone else that was on his cruise is verifing some of the comments that he made.

Myangel, many people lurk this board and never register. Just because its there first post doesnt mean they are new to the board. Even if they are why do we choose to easily believe a new poster that says there cruise experience was great, rather than the one that says their exerience was awful.

Its just an opinion written by someone we dont know. I think people put too much stock in what others say re: reviews. As someone mention take what you need and discard the rest.

I think some people get upset when someone calls carnival..."bottom of the barrel" "trailer park cruiser" "Greyhound of the sea" That makes some people ultra defensive. People will start naming degree and positions they hold in the attempt to show they are not of that ilk. I could care less what someone thinks of Carnival cruisers, but thats just me.

:confused:

Unvalor's thread got yanked and I commented that I had a simular experiance on "another cruise line"..........having to do with new ships and the holiday season. the entire thread is gone. :mad:

:confused:

Unvalor's thread got yanked and I commented that I had a simular experiance on "another cruise line"..........having to do with new ships and the holiday season. the entire thread is gone. :mad:

People started getting out of hand and the host had to yank it.

Archived