Late Night Bistro?

gargoyle999

I was looking at the Capers for the 1st sailing of the season for the Spirit on its Exotic Mexican Riviera itinerary. We'll be sailing next month.

I saw listed a "Late Night Bistro". I don't recall seeing posts on that. Anyone know what is served? Time seems to vary but it's listed as being from 11pm-12:30am or 11:30pm-1am, etc.

I wasn't aware Carnival had anything but Pizza and room service at those hours. What do you know about this Late Night Bistro?

I was looking at the Capers for the 1st sailing of the season for the Spirit on its Exotic Mexican Riviera itinerary. We'll be sailing next month.

I saw listed a "Late Night Bistro". I don't recall seeing posts on that. Anyone know what is served? Time seems to vary but it's listed as being from 11pm-12:30am or 11:30pm-1am, etc.

I wasn't aware Carnival had anything but Pizza and room service at those hours. What do you know about this Late Night Bistro?

They always had this the last 2 times I was on the Legend. It was the grill and all its fixins.

Burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken sandwiches, fries and fixin's (beans, kraut, chili, mushrooms, onions, etc).

A few years ago, they had a more varied selection (everything from cereal to buffalo wings), but I don't think much else tastes better after a night of vodka cranberries at the piano bar than a hot dog and some fries fresh out of the fryer :P

Burgers, hot dogs, grilled chicken sandwiches, fries and fixin's (beans, kraut, chili, mushrooms, onions, etc).

I was on the Miracle in Feb and I don't remember seeing anything like that on deck or in the Capers. I posted on the roll call for the sailing to see if I missed out on something.

If I can get a late night burger and fries on the Spirit next month my enjoyment of the cruise will be taken to a whole new level! :D

I was on the Miracle in Feb and I don't remember seeing anything like that on deck or in the Capers. I posted on the roll call for the sailing to see if I missed out on something.

If I can get a late night burger and fries on the Spirit next month my enjoyment of the cruise will be taken to a whole new level! :D

It was definitely there when I sailed in January and May :)

It was held in the Lido deck restaurant (Horatio's, in the Miracle's case) and the offerings were the same nightly. I appeared in the Capers as "Late Night Bistro" from 11:30pm-1:30am on the Food & Drink Showcase page of the Capers (the little tear out page). It's kind of buried, but it's there on all of my Capers.

This should be fleet-wide, so head up to the Lido restaurant on your next cruise around Midnight and it should be there :)

The Lido buffet area serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and MIDNIGHT food every night on every Carnival ship. Have been for many years. The GALA MIDNIGHT BUFFET is gone. But hot foods are still available in the buffet. The fare constantly changes!

Archived