Golden uncovered Dolphin level miini-suites

hgatsawgrs

Yes, we were upgraded from a BD to an AC in 2002, Venice to New York, cabin D-728. Very good size cabin space.

Yes, the verandah is wide open, and everyone from the A, B, and C decks can look down at you....no biggie as far as we were concerned!

We were in one for a 2003 Med cruise and just loved it! Yep, it was totally uncovered, but we had fabulous weather. It was great having dinner on the balcony in the evenings after a hard day of touring!

Happy Sailings!

We had one last year on the Golden. We absolutely loved it! Having it uncovered was our preferrence as we want to partake of as much sun and stars as we can. We actually had fun chatting with folks up above us. The size of the balcony is nice. We had two reclining chairs, a small drink table and a larger table with two chairs for eating at. The mini-suite offers you the larger bathroom which is great.

We had D504 on our Golden cruise in October and loved it. We really enjoyed being able to sit and enjoy the sun on our own balcony on seas days versus being up on deck with everyone else. We loved it so much that we booked a mini suite again on the Dolphin deck on the Golden for our 7/11/05 cruise in Europe.

We had one on our cruise in August and loved it. I like the sun, and it was nice to lay in the lounge and nap a bit in the afternoon. I didn't mind being uncovered at all - the room was nice and big, I was spoiled! I can't imagine going back to a regular room again.

Have a wonderful time!:D

Archived